Foods that can eliminate bad breath
Foods that can eliminate bad breath
Tuesday, January 15th 2013.
Eliminate bad breath
Foods that can eliminate bad breath | dmatxi.com. Although often overlooked, mouth and teeth uncared can lead to a bad breath or halitosis. Collection of bad bacteria in the mouth that interact with the remnants of food will produce odors. If you want practical, brush your teeth after breakfast and before bed. Use a toothpaste that has been packed full with natural extracts, such as lime, betel leaves, and salt, which would protect oral health. Plus, create a longer lasting fresh breath.
People who have problems of bad breath (halitosis) is generally not aware of any problems. Actually there is an easy way to test the breath smell. Press a clean finger into the mouth and then wipe the saliva in the back of the tongue. Allow a few moments and then smell your finger.
Causes of bad breath
- Bacteria; The mouth is one part of the body that liked by bacteria. These microorganisms lurking in between the teeth and tongue surface. When the bacteria multiply and accumulate toxins and they will issue a less pleasant odor.
- Tonsils; Holes on the inside of the tonsils (tonsillectomy) is called crypts, is one culprit of halitosis. The dots on lymphoid tissue in the swollen tonsils often tucked away leftovers and bacteria that cause bad odors.
- Foods; Foods such as garlic, durian, or fish, also cause bad breath, even though we have to brush your teeth.
- Disease; Bad breath can also be a sign of diseases such as respiratory infections, chronic sinus infections, diabetes, kidney disorders, liver, and chronic acid reflux.
- Dry mouth; Lack of drinking water and a dry mouth is also a contributor to the cause of bad breath problem. That’s why, when wake up in the morning bad breath. This smell usually goes away after you brush your teeth and drink water.
Foods reduce and eliminate of bad breath
- Lemon; Try to suck the lemon slices, or biting edge of the lemon. If you are in restaurants, can order water with lemon in it, or lemon tea. For the times of urgency, with candy lemon-flavored can also help, plus more portable.
- Apples, pears, and carrots; These foods are rich in fiber, plus chewing these foods will help mouth produce saliva. Both of these will create a kind of cleansing the mouth.
- Crispy seasoning; For more exotic solutions, try searching for cardamom, coriander, or fennel seeds, commonly sold in places where the sale of spices. Chewing spices were going to remove the oil to neutralize bad breath.
- Leaves of mint or cinnamon sticks; These materials can help neutralize the unpleasant odor of onions and garlic. Plus, oil of cinnamon can kill bacteria in the mouth so as not to grow more. Cinnamon or mint gum as effective. If you are lovers of chewing gum, choose a sense of mint chewing gum containing xylitol to reduce the risk of cavities and refreshes the breath.
- Berry fruit and yogurt; If you can not get through the day without eating foods that can trigger bad breath smell, eat for prevention, which is better than trying to eliminate the smell that was overpowering. Eating half a cup of plain yogurt, sugar free, low in fat and can reduce levels of hydrogen sulfide odors that cause bad breath. Berries, as well as melons, oranges and other fruits that contain vitamin C, also can reduce oral bacteria that smell. Start each day with a fruit yogurt provided as a complement.
Bad breath can be triggered by various factors, one is from foods. Food can not only cause bad breath, but also can help eliminate the odor. Bad breath or halitosis, is caused by various reasons such as eating certain foods, smoking, gum disease, dry mouth and oral bacteria.