DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMESARE CONCERNED OR WHILE COOKING

A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital,
the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by silicon / plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMESARE CONCERNED OR WHILE COOKING
Friends, if u feel the information is important,
Please like it and pass this message to All your near & dear ones by sharing it on your wall.

2 Responses to “DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMESARE CONCERNED OR WHILE COOKING”

  1. Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very
    pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me.
    Thanks, very great post.

  2. Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
    I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours
    lol

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: