Healthy nutrition tips
Here are other healthy nutrition tips.
- Replace unhealthy products with the healthy ones. For instance, sugar with honey, sausages with meat.
- Do not eat too much. Do not gorge your stomach with food. Eat only when you feel hungry.
- Chew your food well; do not gulp down the breakfast, lunch, or dinner within a few minutes.
- The ideal daily nutrition proportions are: 3/5 of the entire ration should be carbohydrates, 1/5 – fats, and 1/5 – proteins.
- Consume fruits separately from the meals.
- Season the salads and main dishes with vegetable oil.
- Do not use fats when boiling or steaming the food and make sure to watch the cooking time.
- Cook the food as long as it should be cooked and not even a minute longer.
- Avoid frying the food, its better to bake it in the stove or to boil (steam).
- Try not to mix proteins with starch, starch with fats, fats with proteins, and so on.
- Do not drink when having the meal or right after it.